The Leitersburg Ruritan Center is now open and hosting activites
The Ruritan Park is a 13 acre park off of Leiter Street in Leitersburg MD. The park features a pavilion, restrooms, basketball court, sand volleyball and sports field and fire pit.
The park is open for the public to enjoy from April 1st thru November 3oth . The pavilion may be reserved for your group or family activities up to one year in advance
The Leitersburg Ruritan Park and pavilion is owned and maintained by the Leitersburg Ruritan Club. The fees collected are used to maintain and improve the park.
1. To use the park and pavilion a reservation and rental agreement needs to be completed. To inquire about using the park and pavilion send an e-mail to email@example.com. Include your name, dates and times interested in using the facilities.
2. The normal fee to use the park and pavilion is $50 for a 4 hour time block. Checks should be made out to Leitersburg Ruritan Club. Rental fees are non refundable.
3. The park closes at 10:00 pm. Renters should be out of the park by 10:00 pm
4. Alcohol is not permitted in the park without special permission.
5. No pets are allowed
6. Pavilion rental does not preclude others from using the other parts of the park or the community center during your rental.
7. The park, pavilion and restrooms should be left clean, all trash should be removed by those using the facilities
Copyright © 2019 Leitersburg Ruritan Club - All Rights Reserved.