Ruritan Community Center starts site prepartion for new building
The Ruritan Park is a 13 acre park off of Leiter Street in Leitersburg MD. The park features a pavilion, restrooms, basketball court, sand volleyball and sports field and fire pit.
The park is open for the public to enjoy from April thru November. The pavilion may be reserved for your group or family activities up to one year in advance
The Leitersburg Ruritan Park and pavilion is owned and maintained by the Leitersburg Ruritan Club. The fees collected are used to maintain and improve the park.
1. The Pavilion can be reserved for group or family activities up to one year in advance.
2. Renting the pavilion includes the use of park amenities. It does not exclude others from also using the park amenities, only the use of the pavilion.
3. The fee to reserve the pavilion is $50.
4. Rental fees are non refundable.
5. The park opens at 8:00 AM and closes at 10:00 pm.
6. Alcohol and pet are not permitted in the park without special permission.
7. The park should be left clean and all trash should be removed by the renters.
8. To reserve the entire park for an activity please contact the Ruritan.
9. To inquire about reserving the pavilion or park send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, dates and times interested in using the facilities.
Note for 2020 due to the construction of the community center the restrooms will not be available. Porta pots will be available